Before delving into this article, it’s important to note the benefits of using cannabis for holistic or alternative pain and health management. There are many cannabis products on the market, and whether you’re able to use THC legally in your state, or only THC products, both have health benefits.
Here’s a brief description of marijuana, sometimes referred to as “weed,” “pot,” “hash,” and “grass,” which is the flowering part of the tree. The cannabis tree or Hemp plant. For many years, it’s showcased its medicinal values. Tribes and generations of ancestry across the world used cannabis as natural medicine.
It has psychedelic effects but is also able to help with health conditions such as:
– Mental health – it can lower feelings of stress and anxiety
– Pain management – the cannabis plant contains traits that help numb pain receptors and naturally manages pain.
– Works multiple aspects of the body – Various strains have different effects. How does marijuana affect the human body? It could increase the appetite (medical marijuana is sometimes prescribed to cancer patients. It induces sleep and could help alleviate insomnia; it also helps increase relaxation.
A cannabis cultivation license is important if you’re going to grow your own.
Some effects marijuana has on the body may include: addiction, increased apatite, and weight gain, feeling high, disorientation, unable to concentrate.
About six in ten Americans say the use of marijuana should be legalized, a trend towards acceptance that has been increasing over the last decade, according to a 2017 Pew Research Center survey. With medical marijuana gaining popularity across the nation, more and more cannabis products are appearing on the market, meaning increased competition for you. Here are some tips for creating custom cannabis packaging that will make sure your product stands out from the competition.
- Packaging for your product: The packaging design you select for your medical marijuana will depend on a few factors, but primarily it’s going to rely on what type of product you’re selling. Edibles will require different packaging than buds, for example. Medical marijuana bags are best for flowers or edibles, whereas flat pouches are best for single dose products. Also, think about the space it will occupy on a shelf, and what size packaging you want for this purpose.
- Consider the customer: Think about what your customer will be concerned about with packaging. Do they want something flashy to reflect their personality? Are they looking for multiple doses or a single dose? Are they concerned about safety and looking for child-proof cannabis bags? Be mindful of your audience when selecting packaging, and you will be able to more specifically tailor your products to them.
- Plan your design: Once you’ve selected the type of packaging and decided on your target audience, then comes the fun part: designing. This is the part where you get to pick out the colors, fonts, and graphics on your cannabis bags, but remember, any design you pick still needs to clearly display the brand name and important information. If customers can’t read your brand name among the rest of the design, it’s going to be difficult for them to remember you, and that’s not what you want with packaging design. Make sure any bag labels and the text on them are clearly visible.
Looking for help with your custom cannabis bags and packaging? Contact us for everything you’ll need for your cannabis product’s packaging needs, as well as a wide variety of other types of custom packaging design.