About six in ten Americans say the use of marijuana should be legalized, a trend towards acceptance that has been increasing over the last decade, according to a 2017 Pew Research Center survey. With medical marijuana gaining popularity across the nation, more and more cannabis products are appearing on the market, meaning increased competition for you. Here are some tips for creating custom cannabis packaging that will make sure your product stands out from the competition.
- Packaging for your product: The packaging design you select for your medical marijuana will depend on a few factors, but primarily it’s going to rely on what type of product you’re selling. Edibles will require different packaging than buds, for example. Medical marijuana bags are best for flowers or edibles, whereas flat pouches are best for single dose products. Also, think about the space it will occupy on a shelf, and what size packaging you want for this purpose.
- Consider the customer: Think about what your customer will be concerned about with packaging. Do they want something flashy to reflect their personality? Are they looking for multiple doses or a single dose? Are they concerned about safety and looking for child-proof cannabis bags? Be mindful of your audience when selecting packaging, and you will be able to more specifically tailor your products to them.
- Plan your design: Once you’ve selected the type of packaging and decided on your target audience, then comes the fun part: designing. This is the part where you get to pick out the colors, fonts, and graphics on your cannabis bags, but remember, any design you pick still needs to clearly display the brand name and important information. If customers can’t read your brand name among the rest of the design, it’s going to be difficult for them to remember you, and that’s not what you want with packaging design. Make sure any bag labels and the text on them are clearly visible.
Looking for help with your custom cannabis bags and packaging? Contact us for everything you’ll need for your cannabis product’s packaging needs, as well as a wide variety of other types of custom packaging design.
- Three Great Reasons to Love Fall!
- Choosing The Right Type Of Tape For Your Archival Needs
- How to Preserve Important Family Photos and Artifacts
- 3 Personalized Jewelry Pieces to Give to Someone for the Holidays
- How to Spot Fake Sea Glass From a Mile Away
- Crafty Strategies to Good Mental Health
- Typical Fees Added When You Buy Tickets Online
- Linen rental dc —- Watch
- Contemporary art prints —- WATCH VIDEO
- Art galleries in nyc —- FREE VIDEO