The holidays are quickly approaching, and that means it’s time to start thinking about what to get for the jewelry-loving women in your life! There are so many options out there, but nothing says thoughtful like a personalized jewelry piece.
Not only are personalized jewelry gifts thoughtful and meaningful, but the recipient will always remember who gave it to them since it is such a specific piece.
If you’re looking for some personalized jewelry ideas, keep on reading for gifts that will delight and surprise that special someone in your life!
Latitude/Longitude Coordinate Pieces
Coordinate jewelry pieces are a great gift for anyone who loves to travel or who loves a specific place in the world. The concept of a coordinate piece is to turn the location of a specific place into coordinates and engrave it onto a necklace, bracelet, or ring. These pieces can be extremely meaningful for a person who bought their first home at a specific place or a person who was engaged by a certain bridge. Getting the coordinates of these special places can really make a person grateful. For bonus points, have the coordinates of the location where you met engraved on a ring or bracelet.
Beach glass is really cool. There are so many types of beach glass that you can personalize an item with the recipient’s favorite color. Since there are so many types of beach glass out there, the kinds of jewelry are endless. There are sea glass earrings, sea glass necklaces, and sea glass pendants, all which can be made with a specific type of sea glass. Sea glass is found all over the world and has existed since before 2000 B.C. in Mesopotamia. However, most sea glass today comes from the 19th and 20th centuries.
By inserting a photo of a loved one into a piece of jewelry, you can craft a really special gift for someone. The photo can be of their parents, significant other, or of someone that has recently passed away. For a more romantic gift, include a photo of the two of you into a locket or similar item. Whatever you do, prepare to see a big smile on their face come Christmas morning.
Getting someone a gift that is personalized is extremely thoughtful. It allows you to add your own special touch to the gift while giving them someone that is extremely meaningful. There are so many different options out there for personalized gifts, you just have to find the one that the recipient would love the most
Latest posts by Allison Febrey (see all)
- Main Types of Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Tapes - January 22, 2019
- Taking A Closer Look At The Importance Of Good Packaging For Products All Throughout The United States - January 22, 2019
- Three Great Reasons to Love Fall! - January 21, 2019
- Three Great Reasons to Love Fall!
- Choosing The Right Type Of Tape For Your Archival Needs
- How to Preserve Important Family Photos and Artifacts
- What Custom Packaging Is Right For Your Cannabis Products?
- How to Spot Fake Sea Glass From a Mile Away
- Crafty Strategies to Good Mental Health
- Typical Fees Added When You Buy Tickets Online
- Linen rental dc —- Watch
- Contemporary art prints —- WATCH VIDEO
- Art galleries in nyc —- FREE VIDEO