Your daughter’s high school band has had many, many fundraisers. From selling cookie dough to washing cars, your children have found a way to make sure that they are able to take the summer trips that they love and offer the highest level of training when it comes to marching formations and clinician workshops.
This year, however, the band thinks they have found an excellent option. With specially designed coffee packaging bags that include the name of the school and the band, the group is working with a local company that has created a harvest coffee that is wildly popular. At a time when many people are going crazy for anything pumpkin, the band kids are hoping to appeal to the greater majority of people who want a good old fashioned strong Cup of Joe.
Specialty Coffee Packaging Bags and Other Custom Packaging Options Are Great Fundraising Options
Parents, teachers, grandparents, and friends love to support their favorite students, but the fact of the matter is it is important to offer a product that people really want. Early in the morning, for instance, many people want a hot cup of coffee to start their day. And while there are people who want stick one of those little cups into a single serve coffee machine, and there are those who only want the latest pumpkin blend or other seasonal flavors, a large majority just want a strong cup of caffeine.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the importance of the packing industry and the impact that it has on groups looking to raise funds through coffee sales, as well as the economy of the nation:
- 54% of Americans over age 18 drink coffee every day.
- 46% of American workers report that coffee helps them stay productive at work.
- Businesses that pay close attention to packaging indicate that they have seen a 30% increase in consumer interest.
- As an indicator that marketing products pay off, 85% of shoppers report their purchase decisions are informed by reading a product package during their shopping.
- 66% of consumers have tried a new product because the packaging caught their eye, according to the 2016 West Rock Consumer Insights Study. Perhaps this is why specially designed coffee packaging bags can help sell your fundraising items.
Custom printed coffee bags and other kinds of custom bags can help you create a brand that will help you sell more of any kind of product that you are looking to earn money for a fundraiser. From custom coffee bags to other marketing pieces, it is important to consider the message that you want to send.
Latest posts by Allison Febrey (see all)
- Main Types of Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Tapes - January 22, 2019
- Taking A Closer Look At The Importance Of Good Packaging For Products All Throughout The United States - January 22, 2019
- Three Great Reasons to Love Fall! - January 21, 2019