We love chicken. There is just no getting around this fact. In 2015, we consumed 90.1 pounds of chicken per capita, and we eat more chicken than any other country in the world. It’s our favorite protein! However, we don’t always eat chicken in healthy ways. We get it fried a lot, or dredged in a lot of rich, creamy sauces like Alfredo. The best way to eat chicken in a healthy way is rotisserie style. But that isn’t always easy to get on-the-go either. However, South Beach Chicken is serving up exactly the flavorful, slow-cooked, and healthy chicken we have been craving and they are making it easy to grab and go.
First of all, their hours are amazing from 11:00 am to 6:00 am. This means you can get your south beach restaurant fix at just about any time of the day. Rotisserie chicken delivery makes it even easier!
With subtle Latin flavors that are just right for juicy chicken, south beach catering can bring your chicken to work, meetings, events, and parties. It’s the easiest way to eat healthy in Miami Beach.
So, with all of that chicken you are going to have around your house, here are 5 ways you can keep the party going through the week with South Beach Chicken.
1) Chicken salad. Pull half a breast apart and mix with a tablespoon of mayonnaise, chopped celery, salt, pepper, chopped walnuts, and chopped dried cranberries. Serve on small rolls or slider rolls for a healthy lunch snack.
2) Breakfast tacos. Order a chicken after a night of dancing, go home, and whip up these delicious breakfast tacos. Pull apart chicken, cook scrambled eggs, add avocado, tomatoes, and hot sauce to a warm tortilla. Roll and eat. This is the perfect South Beach Chicken recipe for eating quick and feeling good after a party ends.
3) Chicken, rice, and beans. Cook white rice, add shredded chicken, tomatoes with chiles, red pepper flakes, and a can of black beans (drained). Mix together and top with sliced avocado and sour cream. You can roll these in tortillas as well or add some chicken stock for more of a soup style. Either way, it’s great for a quick dinner that you can feed for family or friends when you don’t have a lot of time.
There are nearly 40,000 restaurants in Florida, but even with so many, South Beach Chicken stands out as something unique with an offering like no other – healthy, fast, and easy.
Latest posts by Allison Febrey (see all)
- Main Types of Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Tapes - January 22, 2019
- Taking A Closer Look At The Importance Of Good Packaging For Products All Throughout The United States - January 22, 2019
- Three Great Reasons to Love Fall! - January 21, 2019